Dr. Smirnova Saves the Day !

When Dr. Smirnova announced that we were going through the monster known as our eclass section I was glad she was going to show us all the resources and materials available to us because it can be a little overwhelming to go through it without any guidance. When I was going through eclass in Science Methods there was so much information that was helpful to me, but I did miss some other resources that could've been useful if I had know where they were on eclass. Going through eclass with Dr. Smirnova was a relief and she showed us materials that I did not see last night. I feel like my Social Studies folder is very organized and I feel very prepared to start fieldwork. I am very excited to start utilizing the articles Dr. Smirnova has offered like the various ways to grab attention and how to give effective feedback.

The other half of the class was spent making our blogs and efolios which I enjoy doing because as Dr. Smirnova says we live in a digital age. We have so much technology to utilize that can be beneficial for our students to use across subjects. Due to already creating a blog and an efolio for Science Methods I was fairly comfortable recreating one for Social Studies Methods. During this time you could really see that there was a great classroom atmosphere because everyone was helping one another create their blogs and efolios. As people were talking I could hear that everyone was very creative about their titles which made me really excited for fieldwork because I can't wait to see all the creative and engaging lesson plans everyone will create for our students.

Check out my efolio here !


Comments