DIGITALME PROJECTS !

I love looking at everyone's digitalme projects ! Seeing how creative everyone can be is always for me because I am not very creative. I also enjoy seeing all the different types of technology everyone uses because it provides ideas for me and my future work with students.
 During the digitalme project we are looking for a:
                              - An introduction                                - Voice projection                                  
                             -A development                                 - Good posture 
                  - A conclusion                                   - An explanation of the technology used
AND AVOIDING GUYS !! 
The first unfamiliar tool I saw was nearpod created by Abbie Altomare you can see her blog here. I loved how we really got to know her and how she explained all the different ways this tool could be used like: an exit ticket, a way to assess yourself, and to teach vocabulary. I loved my peer Mikayla's voicethread because I have never seen it before and she added a good amount of humor, but we were able to still learn from her. Overall my peers did such a great job it was so hard to give them any wish! 

For this project my 


Some tools I learned about were:

Plotagon 

Goanimate


When I go to share my own digitalme I was very excited to present. I loved sharing tiki-toki with my peers because no one was familiar was it so I had a great opportunity to teach everyone, so I hope that they can find a way to use it and incorporate it in their own future lessons.

Lastly I feel like from this experience I was able to takeaway a lot of new tools to use in the future and I was given short tutorials from my peers on how to use. In addition I liked having an opportunity to give feedback and get feedback because I was able to what I want to incorporate from my peers quick lessons and things I can change to improve my teaching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Smirnova Saves the Day !