Time to get a JOB !

Today in class we held a a mock interview of what it would be like getting job in the education field.
 We had four administrators: Mikayla, Kelly, Rebecca, and Alisha.
Image result for marvel hero without a face

Each admisntrator represented different schools and they went around asking us questions. I had an easy time reflecting on my experiences in fieldwork and my philopshy of teaching to answer the questions, but there were some challenging questions that were asked. When Alisha asked me about the five elements of teaching I found it difficult to pick the three that provided the most powerful experience during teaching.

Some questions that I had fun answering were if I was a superhero for education who would I be, and I choose Question because he is the best investigator and he gives a perfect example of how to use INQUIRY ! 

Overall I thought this mock trail was a lot of fun I liked ending the semester with this project. I really liked this project because everyone took their roles very seriously. I thought it was great that a lot of the questions were very thought provoking and this interview almost caused the same kind of nervousness you feel when you go for an actual job interview ! I really enjoyed this exercise because I feel a lot of the questions that were asked are what I will be hearing in my future interviews for a teaching position. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Smirnova Saves the Day !